Jeff Fahey Biography
Jeff Fahey is an American actor who has been in films and television. On ABC’s Lost, he played Captain Frank Lapidus, and on The Marshal, he played the lead role of Deputy Marshal Winston MacBride.
At the age of 25, Fahey received a full scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet School and began performing. He appeared in theaters across the country, as well as on Broadway, and won his first significant television role as Gary Corelli on One Life to Live. He made his significant film debut as Tyree in Silverado in 1985, and he co-starred as Duane Duke in Psycho III with Anthony Perkins in 1986. That same year, Jeff guest-starred in the Season 3 premiere of Miami Vice as gun dealer Eddie Kaye, famously destroying Detective Sonny Crockett’s Ferrari Daytona.
In 1990, Jeff co-starred in the TV movie Parker Kane with Marisa Tomei and in the Clint Eastwood-directed White Hunter, Black Heart with Clint Eastwood. He also starred in The Lawnmower Man in 1992 and was the lead in the Trimark Pictures adventure film Eye of the Wolf in 1985. He starred in ABC’s The Marshal in the same year, 1995.
In addition, Jeff starred in Apocalypse II: Revelation in 1999, and in 2007, he acted in Planet Terror alongside Robert Rodriguez and starred in Messages with Bruce Payne. Fahey was also featured in an episode of Psych at the start of the third season as the daredevil Dutch the Clutch. He also appeared in Lost as Frank Lapidus, the plane and helicopter pilot of the research team dispatched to the island, as a recurrent character in the fourth and fifth seasons and as a main character in the sixth.
Jeff starred in Robert Rodriguez’s action-thriller Machete in 2010. In addition, the Garrick Theatre in London hosted a fresh production of the classic play Twelve Angry Men in 2013, which ran through March 2014. Moreover, in the story, Fahey played the last juror and changed his vote to not guilty. In 2015, he played Tom Rusk in the History Channel miniseries Texas Rising, and in 2017, he joined the UK tour of Bill Kenwright’s production of Gore Vidal’s The Best Man, in which he portrays US Presidential candidate Joseph Cantwell against political adversary William Russel (Martin Shaw).
Fahey also spent time in Afghanistan in 2006 and 2007, aiding the newly created American University of Afghanistan and starting a program to help orphans in Kabul. His most recent humanitarian work has been with the United States Committee for Refugees and Immigrants, where he has focused on warehousing. His work has focused on the issue of Sahrawi refugees being held in Algerian detention centers.
Jeff Fahey Age
How old is Jeff Fahey? Fahey is 69 years old as of November 2021. He was born on November 29, 1952, in Olean, New York, in the United States of America. In addition, he celebrates his birthday on the 29th of November every year.
Jeff Fahey Family
Fahey was born in Olean to Jane, her mother, a homemaker, and Frank, his father, who worked at a clothing store. He is the sixth of 13 siblings in an Irish American family. From the age of ten, Jeff was raised in Buffalo, New York, and attended Father Baker’s high school. At the age of 17, he left home, subsequently hitchhiking to Alaska, and later backpacking through Europe and working on an Israeli kibbutz.
Jeff Fahey Wife
Fahey has not shared any details regarding his marital status. Therefore, it is not known whether he is single, in a relationship, engaged, or married. However, previously, he was in a relationship with Yancy Butler as they worked opposite each other in the 1993 movie The Hist List.
Jeff Fahey’s Height
Fahey stands at an approximate height of 6 feet (approx. 1.83m) and weighs around 163 pounds (74 kg). In addition, he has blue eyes and light brown hair.
Jeff Fahey Net Worth
Fahey has an estimated net worth of $5 million – $10 million as of 2022. His income is mainly attributed to his successful career as an actor.
Jeff Fahey’s Film
- Silverado (1985) as Tyree
- Psycho III (1986) as Duane Duke
- Riot on 42nd St. (1987) as Frank Tackler
- Backfire (1988) as Donnie McAndrew
- Split Decisions (1988) as Ray McGuinn
- True Blood (1989) as Raymond Trueblood
- Minnamurra (a.k.a. Outback) (1989) as Ben Creed
- The Serpent of Death (1989) as Jake Bonner
- Blue Heat (1990) as Ricky Rodriguez
- Impulse (1990) as Stan
- White Hunter Black Heart (1990) as Pete Verrill
- Body Parts (1991) as Bill Chrushank
- Iron Maze (1991) as Barry Mikowski
- Skin Traffik (2015) as Jacob Andries
- Too Late (2015) as Roger
- Confident (Music video, 2015) (Demi Lovato)
- Urge (2016) as Gerald
- The Hollow (2016) as Darryl Everett
- County Line (2017) as Clint Thorne
- American Dresser (2018) as Calhoun
- Alita: Battle Angel (2019) as McTeague
- Santa Fake (2019) as Jim
- Badland (2019) as Huxley Wainwright
- Intrigo: Samaria (2019) as Jacob
- Beckman (2020) as Philip
- Wheels of Fortune (2020)
- A Bird Flew In (2021)
- One Year Off (TBA) – Filming
Jeff TV Shows
- Law & Order: LA (2011, TV Series) as Terry Briggs
- Chuck (2011, TV Series) as Karl Sneijder
- Workaholics (2011, TV Series) as Doug
- Alien Tornado (2012, TV Movie) as Judd Walker
- Lake Effects (2012, TV Movie) as Ray
- Femme Fatales (TV Series, 2012; season 2, episodes 13 & 14) as Detective McAllister
- Common-Law (2012, TV; season 1, episode 10) as Dan Noone
- Revolution (2012, TV Series) as Ken ‘Hutch’ Hutchinson
- The Sacred (2012) as George
- Hawaii Five-0 (TV Series, 2013; season 3, episode 12: “Kapu”) as Dr. Brian Stevens
- Under the Dome (2013, TV) as Sheriff Howard ‘Duke’ Perkins
- Rewind (2013, TV Movie) as Ellis
- Justified (2015, TV Series) as Zachariah
- Grimm (2015, TV Series) as Elder Bowden
- Scorpion (TV series, 2016; season 2, episode 14: “Son of a Gun”) as Kenneth Dodd
- Atomic Shark (2016, TV Movie)
- Legends of Tomorrow (TV series, 2016; season 2, episode 6: “Outlaw Country”) as Quentin Turnbull
- Training Day (TV Series, 2017; season 1, episode 5: “Wages of Sin”) as Pike
- NCIS: New Orleans (2019) as Sheriff/Mayor
- Wu Assassins (2019) as Jack