Kellee Stewart Biography
Kellee Stewart is an American actress best known for her role in the 2005 hit movie Guess Who alongside Bernie Mac and Friend Zoe Saldana as Keisha. Stewart also worked at Funny Face Today, FFT, in New York as a talent agent.
Kellee graduated from Norristown Area High School in 1993. She later attended the BFA Acting Program at the State University of New York at Purchase and graduated with an honors degree. She lived in New York after graduating and worked as a talent agent before moving to California.
Stewart is well known for her role of Keisha in the 2005 hit movie Guess Who alongside Bernie Mac and friend Zoe Saldana. On the TBS sitcom My Boys, she played the role of Stephanie Lane from 2006 to 2010. Stewart continued her television career appearing in hit shows such as Law and Order: SVU, FOX’s The Resident, NBC’s Whitney, Adult Swims hit comedy Newsreaders, FOX’s Bones, and ABC’s Black-ish.
Furthermore, she recurred on TV’s Land’s long-running comedy The Soul Man opposite Cedric The Entertainer and her sister Niecy Nash. In the film, she co-starred in Hot Tub Time Machine 1 and 2 and also Hunter Gatherer.
Additionally, she also starred in several comedy pilots such as ABC’s Middle Age Rage, Damaged Goods, and CBS’s pilot Pandas in New York. Kellee was also a cast on the Lifetime series Witches of East End and also in Lifetime drama pilot HR opposite Alicia Silverstone.
Additionally, in 2016, Stewart was cast as Madonna Reed in NBC’s supernatural drama Midnight Texas. She reprised her tole in the drama premiering its second season in 2018. Kellee began her producing and writing career when she created a single-camera comedy for the 20th Century Fox Studios and FOX Broadcasting Network titled Black Best Friend (BBF). The comedy was based on her real-life casting experiences as well as childhood relationships. Despite starring in BBF, she serves as an executive producer and co-writer of stories.
Kellee was seen in a starring role in Lifetime networks movie Love By The 10th Date written and directed by Nzingzh Stewart. Recently, she is writing and developing content for various television and media outlets.
Kellee Stewart Age
How old is Kellee Stewart? Stewart is 47 years old as of March 2021. She was born on March 31, 1976, in Norristown, Pennsylvania, U.S. In addition, Kelee usually celebrates her birthday on 31st March each year and her birth sign is Aries.
Kelee Stewart Family
Kellee has not yet disclosed any information regarding her parents since she keeps her personal life private. Although, she has a sister named Niecy Nash. She recurred on TV Land’s long-running comedy The Soul Man alongside her sister.
Kellee Stewart’s Husband
Kellee is neither single nor married, though she is in a relationship. She is in a relationship with her fellow model Dominique Fenison. The two have been dating each other since 2016 where they first met at Wilhemina Model Management.
Kelee Stewart’s Height
Kellee stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7m) tall.
Kellee Stewart Net Worth
Stewart has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2021. Her income is mainly attributed to her successful career as an actress.
Kellee Tv Shows
- The Resident- playing as Barb: 2018
- Love by the 10th- playing as Date Nell: 2017
- Midnight, Texas- playing as Madonna Reed: 2017
- HR- playing as Judith: 2014
- Bones- playing as Debra Ann Volker: 2014
- Witches of Est End- playing as Barb: 2013
- Let It Go-playing as Claire Duffy: 2012
- Whitney- playing as Valerie: 2012
- The Soul Man- playing as Kim: 2012-2015
- How To Be a Better American- playing as Christina: 2010
- My Boys- playing as Stephanie Layne: 2006-2010
- Living with Fran- playing as Vanessa: 2005
Kellee Stewart Movies
- Hunter-Gatherer as Nat: 2016
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 as Courtney Webber: 2015
- Hot Tub Time Machne as Courtney Weber: 2010
- I’m Through with White Girls as J.C. Evans: 2007
- Guess Who as Keisha Jones: 2005
- Monster in Law as Make-Up Girl: 2005
- Crazy love as Market Clerk: 2005
- Cry Funny Happy as Sophie: 2003
- Deprivation: 2003
- Lets Talk as Black Militant Leader: 2000