Linda Hamilton Biography
Linda Hamilton is an American considered one of the hottest and talented women in Hollywood during the 90s. Hamilton is best-known projects were her portrayal of Sarah Connor in “The Terminator” film series and Catherine Chandler in the “Beauty and the Beast”.
Linda Hamilton Age
Hamilton is 64 years as of 2020. She was born on September 26, 1956, in Salisbury, Maryland, United States. She celebrates her birthday on September 26 every year and her zodiac sign is Libra.
Linda Hamilton Height
Hamilton stands at a height of 5.51 feet (168 cm.); her weight is 125.66 lbs. (57 kg.). Her body measurement is 32-26-32. She has a slim body figure. Her hair color is blonde and has blue eyes.
Linda Hamilton Family | Parents | Siblings
Her father’s name is Carroll Stanford Hamilton. Sadly, her father died when she was just five. Later, her mother, Barbara K.Holt married a police chief.
Additionally, Linda has a twin sister, Leslie Hamilton Gearren, one older sister, Laura Hamilton, and one younger brother named John Hamilton. Talking about her childhood days, Linda herself admits that she was brought up in a ‘boring’ environment in her family.
Moreover, the well-known celebrity’s nationality is American while her ethnicity is White Caucasian. Actually, she belongs to a mixed ethnic background of English, Scottish, and Welsh.
Linda Hamilton Education
Hamilton completed her secondary studies in “Wicomico Junior High”. Later on, she did her higher studies at “Wicomico High School” in Salisbury. In the “Washington College” of Chestertown, Maryland, she studied for two years. After that, she shifted to New York City for her acting studies. Later on, she attended courses given by the director, Lee Strasberg.
Linda Hamilton Salary | Net Worth
According to some sources of knowledge, the net worth of the famous celebrity is reported to be $70 million. However, her annual salary is not known from any source of knowledge.
Linda Hamilton Husband
Hamilton had a few past relationships as well. She had divorced twice. Firstly, she was married to Bruce Abbott in 1982. Despite her being pregnant with their son Dalton in 1989, her husband left her.
Secondly, she was married to a film director named James Cameron in 1991. The couple shares a daughter named Josephine (1993). Unfortunately, their marriage broke after a very short time period. Surprisingly, their divorce was settled in a $50 million settlement in 1999.
Moreover, she has also stated that she had been suffering from Bipolar Disorder. According to her, this was the reason for her divorce from her first husband, Bruce Abbot.
While shooting in ‘Terminator 2: Judgement Day’, she had fired a gun inside an elevator without using her earplugs and also suffered permanent ear damage.
Linda Hamilton Scandals
As one of the public figures, Hamilton had to face a variety of rumors and conflicts about her future as well as past relationships.
One of the gossips about the actress is that she revealed that she had been celibate for at least 15 years after she divorced James Cameron in 1999. There have been a variety of conflicts about the variation of people’s and viewers’ thoughts.
Linda Hamilton Movies
- 2020 Easy Does It as King George
- 2019 Terminator: Dark Fate as Sarah Connor
- 2017 Curvature as Florence
- 2016 A Sunday Horse as Mrs. Walden
- 2014 Bermuda Tentacles as Admiral Hansen
- 2010 DC Showcase: Jonah Hexas Madame Lorraine Voice
- 2010 Refuge as Amelia Philips
- 2009 Terminator Salvation as Sarah Connor
- 2009 Hard Times as Cory Williams
- 2006 Broken as Karen
- 2005 Smile as Bridget
- Missing in America as Kate
- 2005 The Kid & I Susan as Mandeville
- 2001 Skeletons in the Closet as Tina Conway
- 1999 The Secret Life of Girls as Ruby Sanford
- 1997 Dante’s Peak Rachel Wando
- 1997 Shadow Conspiracy as Amanda Givens
- 1995 Separate Lives as Lauren Porter/Lena
- 1994 Silent Fall as Karen Rainer
- 1991 Terminator 2: Judgment Day Sarah Connor
- 1990 Mr. Destiny as Ellen Jane
- 1986 Black Moon Rising as Nina
- 1986 King Kong Lives as Amy Franklin
- 1984 Children of the Corn as Vicky
- The Stone Boy as Eva Crescent Moon
- 1984 The Terminator as Sarah Connor
- 1982 Tag: The Assassination Game as Susan Swayze
Linda Hamilton Shows
- 2021 Resident Alien as General McCallister
- 2020 Big City Greens as Librarian
- 2017 Shoot Me Nicely as Layla
- 2014–2015 Defiance as Pilar McCawley
- 2014 Bermuda Tentacles as Admiral Hansen
- 2013 Bad Behavior as Margaret
- Lost Girl as Acacia
- 2013 Air Force One Is Down as United States President Harriet Rowntree
- 2010–2012 Chuck Mary as Elizabeth Bartowski
- 2010 Weeds as Linda
- 2008–2009 The Lineas Carol
- 2006 Thief as Roselyn Moore
- 2006 Home by Christmas as Julie Bedford
- 2005 According to Jim as Melissa Evans
- 2004 Jonah as June
- 2003 Wholey Moses as Valerie
- 2002 Silent Night as Elisabeth Vincken
- 2001 Bailey’s Mistake as Liz Donovan
- 2001 A Girl Thing as Rachel Logan
- 2000 Sex & Mrs. X Joanna as Scott
- 2000 Buzz Lightyear of Star Command as Dr. Furbanna
- 1999 Batman Beyond as Dr. Stephanie Lake
Linda Hamilton Awards and Nomination
As a successful actress, Hamilton has achieved “Golden Globe Award nominations” for ‘A Mother’s Prayers’ in 1996. Into the bargain, she has also received the “Primetime Emmy nominations”. She also won the “Saturn Award” for her performance in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” in 1992.
For “TAG: The Assassination Game, she was also listed as one of twelve “Promising New Actors of 1982” in John Willis’ Screen World, Vol. 34. She received CableACE Award for the best dramatic performance for her performance in television film, ‘A Mother’s Prayers’.
Furthermore, she made it to the top through “Dante’s Peak” as she received a blockbuster “Entertainment Award” for Favorite Actress- Action/Adventure in 1998. In total, she could be able to be fourteen wins and ten nominations for various achievements.
Also, her most important achievement was when she received “MTV Awards” for the best female performance and most desirable actress in 1992. She is one of the first female action heroes of Hollywood. She could be able to achieve “Body of the Nineties” and one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
With lots of hardworking, she won the Golden Satellite Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries for ‘The Colour of Courage’. Similarly, she received the DVD Exclusive- Video Premiere Best Supporting Actress Award in 2001 for ‘Skeletons in the Closet’.
Linda Hamilton Terminator
She is best known for her portrayal of Sarah Connor in the Terminator film series. The Terminator begins systematically killing women named Sarah Connor, whose addresses it finds in the telephone directory. It tracks the last Sarah Connor to a nightclub, but Kyle rescues her. They steal a car and escape with the Terminator pursuing in a police car.