Adrienne Broaddus Biography
Adrienne Broaddus is a well-known American journalist currently working at CNN as a Chicago bureau Correspondent. Prior to joining CNN, she served as a News Reporter and Anchor at KARE 11. She joined KARE 11 news team from WISH-TV as the General Assignment Reporter.
Broaddus has served at KARE 11 News at 11 a.m. weekly and reports for the evening newscasts. She covered several big events for KARE TV and TEGNA stations nationwide, such as the shooting death of Michael Brown that led to riots in Ferguson, MO.
Adrienne currently works as a Chicago bureau anchor at CNN. She reported her departure from KARE 11 to join CNN. She said, “In a world that tells people like me I can’t, I hope I have been a visual of what is possible. I have never taken my seat at the table for granted. I hope I planted a seed for someone.”
Adrienne Broaddus Age
How old is Adrienne Broaddus? Broaddus is very secretive about her personal life hence her age is not yet known. It is also not known when she was born and when she celebrates her birthday. However, we are certain that she was born in the United States. We promise to update you once the information is available in the public domain.
Adrienne Broaddus Parents
Broaddus was born and raised by her parents in the United States. Information about her parents and siblings is still under review. We guarantee to keep you posted as soon as possible.
Adrienne Broaddus Husband
Broaddus likes to keep her marital status private, so her partner’s information is still unclear. If she is married, dating, or has any children is not publicly known. However, as soon as it is available, this information will be updated.
On 25 June 2019, Adrienne wrote and published an article about a couple living a childless life. As they gave their story about how long they have been trying to have a child since 2014, she revealed the woman’s identity as Elyse Ash with her husband.
After being blessed with a daughter, the couple disclosed their story. Elyse Ash said, “After three years of trying, I have never seen a positive pregnancy test.” I thought women were drawing a second pink line as if a positive pregnancy test had occurred.
These fertility warriors offered the best of both worlds: true empathy, together with perspective, shared knowledge, and emotional stability, “Broaddus wrote on her website. Because of their joy, Elyse Ash said,” She was born after three years of trying to conceive and two IVF rounds. It was worth every injection.
Adrienne Broaddus Height
Adrienne’s height and weight are average and moderate. In comparison to her environment, she seems to be quite tall in the stature of her photographs. Details about her actual height and other body measurements, however, are not currently publicly available. We keep tabs and, once it is out, will update this information.
Adrienne Broaddus Salary
As a reporter for KARE 11, Broaddus receives an estimated annual salary of around $70,000.
Adrienne Broaddus Net Worth
Broaddus has an estimated net worth of between $1 million and $5 million. Her income is mainly attributed to her successful career as a journalist.
Adrienne Broaddus Awards | Achievements
- National Association of Black Journalists Salute for Excellence winner for long-form feature reporting
- TEGNA Individual Diversity Award winner
- National Association of Black Journalists Salute for Excellence winner for general assignment report
- Upper Midwest Regional Emmy Nominee for Best News Anchor
- Upper Midwest Regional Emmy Nominee for Best Health Report and Solo Video Journalism
- National Association of Black Journalists Salute for Excellence winner for general assignment and short-form feature reporting
- Media Makes a difference recipient (MADD)
- RTDNA Kaleidoscope Award winner
- Society of Professional Journalists Page One Award recipient for Hard News
- NABJ Salute to Excellence finalist for short-form feature reporting
- Upper Midwest Regional Emmy Winner for Weekend Newscast: Missing Boy Found
- Upper Midwest Regional Emmy Nominee for Best Health Report
- NABJ/Gannett Foundation Al Neuharth award recipient
- NPPA Solo Video journalist of the year finalist
- Midwest Broadcast Journalists Association Eric Sevareid Award recipient
- Society of Professional Journalists Page One Award recipient for Health Reporting
- Life Source Media Partner of the year for organ transplant coverage