Janet Parshall Biography
Janet Parshall is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host known for the Christian program In the Market with Janet Parshall, which is broadcast on the Moody Radio network on over 700 stations. In the Market with Janet Parshall replaced her previous show on the Moody Radio Network called Talking it Over which aired on Saturdays.
Prior to coming to Moody Broadcasting, Parshall had hosted a nationally syndicated program on the Salem Radio Network for several years. She was also the host for the 2004 documentary, George W. Bush: Faith in the White House. Parshall has authored several books.
In 2005, President George W. Bush appointed Parshall to serve as a public delegate of the United States at the 49th Session of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women.
Parshall hosted the TV documentary series Speechless: Silencing the Christians, which aired on the Inspiration Network and other religious stations in 2008.
She also hosted a television program called Janet Parshall’s America on Family Net in 2004.
Parshall is a graduate of Carroll College (now Carroll University), in Waukesha, Wisconsin. She serves on the board of directors and served on the executive committee of the National Religious Broadcasters.
Birthday | Age
Born: 4 May 1950 (age 69 years), Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States.
She is the daughter of Vince DiFrancesca, an American football player and coach, and of Thora Margaret Paul.
She attended Carroll University.
Parshall is married to the Christian lawyer and best-selling fiction writer Craig Parshall.
Her kids include Sarah Parshall Perry and Samuel R. Parshall.
She works as a host for a nationally syndicated radio talk show known for the Christian program In the Market.
- Buyer Beware: Finding Truth in the Marketplace of Ideas. Moody Publishers, 2012. ISBN 0802405614
- Parshall, Janet and Sarah Parshall Perry. When the Fairy Dust Settles: A Mother and Her Daughter Discuss What Really Matters. New York: Warner Faith, 2004. ISBN 978-0-446-69317-2
- Parshall, Craig and Janet Parshall. Traveling a Pilgrim’s Path: Preparing Your Child to Navigate the Journey of Faith. Wheaton, Ill: Tyndale House Publishers, 2003. ISBN 978-1-58997-048-9
- Parshall, Craig and Janet Parshall. The Light in the City: Why Christians Must Advance and Not Retreat. Thomas Nelson, Harper Collins Christian Publishing, 2000, ASIN: B003RWS622
- Parshall, Janet, and Craig Parshall. Tough Faith. Eugene, Or: Harvest House Publishers, 1999. ISBN 978-1-56507-997-7