Joseph Prince Biography
Joseph Prince Age
How old is Joseph Prince? Joseph is 58 years old as of 2021. He was born on 15 May 1963 in Singapore. In addition, he celebrates his birthday on May 15th every year. Pst. Prince changed his name when he worked as an IT consultant moments before his appointment as the senior pastor in 1990.
Joseph Prince Family
Pastor Prince is the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother.
Pst. Prince Education
He spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia. He studied at Commonwealth Secondary School and completed his A levels at a private school, Our Lady of Lourdes.
Pastor Prince Wife
Pst Joseph Prince is married to his wife Wendy Prince since 1994. Wendy is loving and devoted to Prince. The two have been blessed with two kids, a boy, and a girl; Jessica Shayna Prince, and a son, Justin David Prince.
Together with his wife, they have a daughter, Jessica Shayna Prince, and a son, Justin David Prince.
Joseph Prince Preaching & TV Programs
Pastor Prince has traveled in Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Italy, Indonesia, the Netherlands, Norway, South Africa, and the United States sharing the good news to Christian congregants.
Pastor Prince’s TV program, Destined to Reign, is telecast in more than 150 countries. Moreover, this broadcast program is also streamed online through the Internet and podcasts.
He also publishes books, CDs, and DVDs further featuring in Charisma magazine.
Joseph Prince Compensation
In an interview with the Sunday Times on 5 October 2008, Pst. Prince acknowledged that he has good pay, earning up to $50,000 a month.
On 30 March 2009, there arose controversies. It was allegedly reported by The Straits Times that the church had paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year. This scenario brought a lot of discussions revolving around non-profit-making organizations. Under the recommendations of the Code of Governance for charities then, all charities and non-profit organizations in Singapore were directed to disclose the salary bands of their top executives to the Commissioner of Charities.
While not still disclosing the identity of the employee, the church replied that its policy is to “recognize and reward key contributors to the church. It further added that Senior Pastor Prince is the main pillar of our church’s growth and revenue.”
On 15 April 2009, Deacon Matthew Kang, the church chair responded to the initial communication that his church was not a public charity and did not solicit public donations.
In October 2014, a list published by the entertainment website richestlifestyle.com ranked Pastor Prince as the 10th richest pastor in the world with an estimated net worth of S$6.4 million (£3.13 million).
However, New Creation Church denied the report claiming that his actual net worth was “in real sense lower”. It further added that his net worth is “personal in nature”.
Joseph Prince Bibliography | Publications
- Destined to Reign: The Secret to Effortless Success, Wholeness and Victorious Living (2007)
- Right Place Right Time (2008)
- Unmerited Favor: Your Supernatural Advantage for a Successful Life (2010)
- 100 Days of Favor: Daily Readings from Unmerited Favor (2011)
- The Benjamin Generation (2011)
- Health and Wholeness Through the Holy Communion (2011)
- Healing Promises (2012)
- Provision Promises (2013)
- The Power of Right Believing (2013)
- Grace Revolution: Experience the Power to Live Above Defeat (2015)
- Glorious Grace: 100 Daily Readings from Grace Revolution (2015)
- The Prayer of Protection: Living Fearlessly in Dangerous Times (2016)
- Live the Let-Go Life: Breaking Free from Stress, Worry, and Anxiety (2017)
- No More Mind Games: Win Over Discouragement and Depression (2018)
- Anchored: Finding Peace in The Storms of Life (2018)
Prince Net Worth | Salary
Pastor Prince has a net worth of $5 Million making him one of the richest pastors in Singapore. In addition, he earns an annual salary of $550,000.