Juanita Bynum Biography
Juanita Bynum is an American Pentecostal televangelist, preacher, prophetess, author, actress, and gospel singer. She was born on January 16, 1959, in Chicago, Illinois, the United States to Thomas Bynum Sr. and Katherine Bynum. She was born and raised in Chicago.
Juanita is also the CEO of Juanita Bynum Enterprises, a multi-faced lifestyle and empowerment product based in New York.
Bynum joined Saints Academy High School of the Church of God in Christ in Lexington, Kentucky. She received many starring roles in school productions including My Fair Lady. Juanita was a member of the High School National Who’s Who program.
She attended services at St. Luke Church of God in Christ. After Juanita graduated from high school, she started preaching in nearby churches and at revivals.
In 1996, Bishop T.D. Jakes invited her to attend one of his singles’ conferences. However, Bynum rose from attendee to speaker in two years. In 1997, she released “No More Sheets,” a video and audiotape series about her changed religious lifestyle.
Later, in July 1999, Bynum re-preached “No More Sheets” at T.D. Jakes’ 52,000 attendee Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Conference in Atlanta.
She then began featuring regularly on the Trinity Broadcasting Network. The conference was viewed in many parts of the world
In 2000, she taught a class on the subjects of character, submission, and time management at New Greater Bethel Ministries in Jamaica. This class was attended by a class of approximately 70 women.
As she was teaching, her Women’s Weapons of Power Conference was in the early stages of planning. The Weapons of Power conference was held yearly until 2006.
Bynum is a Recording Artist, International Empowerment Lecturer, Author, Conference Host, and Entrepreneur. She now serves as the President of Juanita Bynum Ministries and CEO of Juanita Bynum Enterprises, with headquarters in New York City.
After attending T.D.Jakes conferences, she became a worldwide voice in ministry. Her ministry work has grown to music, literary works, television, and others.
Juanita Bynum Age
How old is Juanita Bynum? Bynum is 64 years old as of 2023. She was born on January 16, 1959, in Chicago, the United States. In addition, she celebrates her birthday on the 16th of January every year.
Juanita Bynum Husband
She first got married during the early ’80s. However, the relationship did not last long as she filed for a divorce. Bynum has then married again from 2002 – 2008. Similarly, this came to an end after her husband pleaded guilty to aggravated assault charges.
During an interview in a Morning show, Atlanta-based radio program, Juanita told the V-103 listeners, “I’ve been there and I’ve done it all. I did the drugs, I’ve been with men, I’ve been with women. All of it.”
Juanita Bynum Wedding
According to Ebony magazine’s report about the wedding, The “million-dollar” wedding of Dr. Juanita Bynum, evangelist and author of the best-selling Matters of the Heart.
She was getting hitched to Bishop Thomas W. Weeks III, a wedding party that had 80, all friends and family, 1,000 guests, a 12-piece orchestra, and a 7.76-carat diamond ring.
The bride said that the black-tie wedding cost “more than a million,” inclusive of flowers flown in from around the world. “My dress,” she says, “took 9 months to make. All the crystals on the gown were hand-sewn.
The headpiece was sterling silver, hand-designed. This was my once-in-a-lifetime event, and I did it this way because I plan to stay married.”
Juanita Bynum Children
Bynum has been married twice. However, she has not disclosed any information regarding her children. We promise to update you once the information is available.
Juanita Bynum Net Worth
Bynum has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars. Her income is mainly attributed to her career as a televangelist.
Juanita Bynum Books
- Praying From The Third Dimension Workbook
- 40 Days to Starting Over No More Sheets Challenge
- No More Sheets: Starting Over
- The Threshing Floor
- Matters Of The Heart: Stop trying to fix the old – let God give you something new
- Juanita Bynum 3 Books in One
- The Juanita Bynum Topical Bible
- Matters of the Heart Devotions for Women
- My Spiritual Inheritance: Walking in your destiny
- Walking in Your Destiny: How to Receive Your Spiritual Inheritance Now
- Matters Of The Heart Study Guide: Companion Study Guide
- Don’t Get Off the Train: En Route to Your Divine Destination
- No More Sheets: Devotional
- Morning Glory: Devotional
- The Planted Seed: The Immutable Laws of Sowing and Reaping
- Experiencing His Presence: The Threshing Floor devotional
- My Spiritual Inheritance Study Guide: Companion Study Guide
- Heart Matters: Loving God the Way He Loves You
- The Threshing Floor
- A Heart for Jesus
- My Spiritual Inheritance Devotional
- Matters Of The Heart: Stop trying to fix the old – let God give you something new by Juanita
- When You Think You Don’t Have a Prayer
Juanita Bynum Quotes
- God doesn’t give you all the details of your destiny! He only asks you to take the next step and trust Him!
- When a bomb detonates, it explodes because of what’s on the inside, not the outside… Take care of yourself!
- Don’t let the enemy steal another moment of your joy and peace! Take it back!
- The Truth that you know is what makes you free.
- Don’t try to figure everything out yourself. Rest in The Lord – He has you!
- What is man’s opinion over God’s decision for your life! If God said it, that settles it!
- The teacher has not taught until the pupil has learned. Your legacy outlives you.
- You learn from mentors or experience.
- Little people can do big things. There is always room to make a difference!
- God is always attracted to people who don’t have enough.
- Deliverance is coming to you and your household! Believe it and receive it! There is nothing too difficult for God.
- Beliefs to truly transform external conditions.
- Real-life does not come from the outside but from the inside. You must first change the internal.
- You don’t have to fight for what God has declared is yours! He will fight for you!
- Crises provide motivation for innovation. It is a call to change the way you do life. The most important challenge will be to change yourself as well as to reinvent yourself in the process! Go ahead! Make the change! Your future self will thank you!
- Feedback is not a failure! Life has a way of course-correcting. Pay keen attention to the signs and indicators that God is using to prompt you to shift, change or move on! His Spirit is your divine GPS! All the best for a year filled with success!
Juanita Bynum Songs
- I Don’t Mind Waiting
- You Are Great
- Behind the Veil
- Like the Dew
- Jesus, What a Wonder
- Shake Us Again
- Soul Cry
- Psalms 23
- Forever Grateful
- Break Forth Praise
- One Night With The King
- Above All Else
- I Need You To Survive
- Any Crown
- I Will Wait for You
- In The Silence
- Holy Spirit Fill This Room
- Show Me Your Face
- You Are You Are
- We Wait
- I’m Gonna Move Among You
- We Worship You
- He’s a Wonder in My Soul
- God Is Here
- To Be Kept By Jesus
- My Soul Seeks to Please Him
- Make Me Careful
- You’ll Never Thirst
- One Step Away