Laura Howard Biography
Laura Howard is an English actress who is best known for appearing in recurring roles in Soldier Soldier (Central Television) and Young Dracula (CBBC), leading roles in Jack Rosenthal Screen One films (BBC) and short films for Brag Productions and RSA Films, as well as numerous guest appearances for the BBC and ITV.
She has also has worked extensively on stage and screen since she was in her mid-teens, most notably as the longstanding regular character Cully Barnaby in ITV’s Midsomer Murders.
Her first notable part occurred in 1992, when she played Tammy Rokeby, a teenage daughter in the BBC comedy series So Haunt Me. She went on to play Cully, John Nettles’ daughter, for 12 years in Midsomer Murders before quitting the show. Laura also appeared in Jack Rosenthal’s drama Eskimo Day and its sequel Cold Enough For Snow. Soldier Soldier, The Bill, Doctors, and Casualty are among her other UK television credits.
She has appeared in a number of UK theatre plays, including the world premiere of Alan Ayckbourn’s Life of Riley. She made her Liverpool Playhouse debut in Ayckbourn’s The Norman Conquests in June 2012. In 2014, she appeared in Torben Betts’ Invincible at the Orange Tree Theatre before transferring to the St James Theatre in London. She participated in two pieces as part of the RSC’s Making Mischief Season in 2016.
Laura Howard Age
How old is Laura Howard? Howard turns 43 years old in 2020. Howard was born in Chiswick, London, the United Kingdom in 1977. However, she has not disclosed when she celebrates her birthday. We promise to update you once the details are available.
Laura Howard Height
Howard stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches (1.70 meters). She also weighs 120 lbs (54 kgs). Moreso, she has hazel eyes and brown hair.
Laura Howard Parents | Siblings
Howard doesn’t come from the history of a show business family. Her father is a shipping consultant, her mother is a psychiatrist, and she’s never attended drama school. Her parents’ names are also under investigation. If she has any siblings is also not known.
Laura Howard Husband | Married | Wedding
Howard was married to Trey Liebenrood in 2013. She, later on, got married to Tim Howard (m. 2003–2012). Currently, she is currently engaged to Nwora Eze.
Laura Howard Children | Pregnant | Baby
She is actually not pregnant, as no public announcement has been made about her birth.
Laura Howard Salary
The particulars of Howard’s salary have not yet been released. Information on how much she makes, though, will be published as soon as it is available.
Laura Howard Net Worth
Howard has an estimated net worth of $3 million US dollars. Thanks to her decent job for helping her to build such a net worth. No information is provided for cars and houses.
Laura Howard Midsomer Murders
Howard starred as Cully Barnaby in the British Midsomer Murders tv crime drama. The plots revolve around the efforts of Detective Chief Inspector Tom Barnaby (and later his replacement, John Barnaby) to investigate various murders taking place in the fictitious county of Midsomer’s picturesque yet deadly villages.
Laura Howard’s Career
Her first big role was in 1992, starring in the BBC comedy series So Haunt Me with teenage daughter Tammy Rokeby. In the Jack Rosenthal drama Eskimo Day and its sequel, Cold Enough For Snow, Laura also had a starring role. Soldier Soldier, The Charge, Doctors, and Casualty also contain her other accreditations. She has performed in several UK theatre plays, including Alan Ayckbourn’s premiere of Life of Riley. She performed at the Liverpool Playhouse in June 2012 in Ayckbourn’s The Norman Conquests. As part of the RSC’s Making Mischief Season, Howard has also starred in two plays.
Laura Howard Actress
Howard is Laura Simmons in Chiswick, London as an English actress. She has made appearances and starred in numerous films and TV series.
Laura Howard Books|Publications
- Belong to Me: A Moore Crossing Novel
- Stone of Destiny
- The Forgotten Ones
Laura Howard Television
- 1992 So Haunt Me playing the part of Tammy Rokeby
- 1993 Covington Cross playing the part of Alexandra
- 1997 Eskimo Day playing the part of Pippa
- 1996 Soldier Soldier playing the part of Deborah Osborne
- 1996 Cold Enough For Snow playing the part of Pippa
- 2004 Doctors playing the part of Jane Taylor
- 2006 Casualty playing the part of Annie
- 1997–2010 Midsomer Murders playing the part of Cully Barnaby
- 2011 Casualty playing the part of Tania
- 2012 Doctors playing the part of Zoe
- 2013 EastEnders playing the part of Miss Roberts
- 2014 Young Dracula playing the part of Sally
- 2014 Casualty playing the part of Eva
- 2015 The Delivery Man playing the part of Melanie
- 2016 Emmerdale playing the part of PC Emerson
- 2016 Casualty playing the part of Carly
Laura Howard Short Films
- 1997 Queens Park Story playing the part of Lily
- 2008 The Responsibility Virgin playing the part of Lucy
- 2010 Get Well Soon playing the part of Janet
Laura Howard Theatre
- 1998 The Taming of the Shrew playing the part of Bianca
- 1999 The Master Builder playing the part of Kaija
- 2000 Arcadia playing the part of Thomasina
- 2002 Emma playing the part of Emma
- 2003 The Hotel in Amsterdam by John Osborne, playing the part of Gillian
- 2005 Dracula playing the part of Mina
- 2008 The Blue Room play various small parts
- 2008 Switzerland by Nick Payne, playing the part of Jenny
- 2009 Look Back in Anger playing the part of Helena
- 2010 Two Women playing the part of Mattie
- Communicating Doors playing the part of Jessica
- 2010 Spring 2011 Life of Riley playing the part of Monica
- 2012 Round and Round the Garden from The Norman Conquests trilogy playing the part of Annie
- 2012 Lost in Yonkers playing the part of Bella
- 2014 Invincible by Torben Betts, playing the part of Emily
- 2016 Fall of the Kingdom Rise of the Footsoldier playing the part of Sally
- 2016 Always Orange playing the part of Dolores