Mathew Horne Biography
Mathew Horne is an English comic actor, comedian, and Television personality best known for featuring on several BBC sketch shows. Horne is famous for Gavin & Stacey, The Catherine Tate Show, 20 Things to do Before You’re 30, and Bad education, among many others.
He started his comedy career in the year 2001 as half of the double act Mat & MacKinnon, sharpening his skills on tour and at the Edinburgh fringe. This role opened doors for him leading him to a job as a staff writer on Alistair MacGowan’s Big Impression and many other shows.
Furthermore, Horne had roles in films like The Bad Education Movie (2015), Breaking the Bank (2014), Horrid Henry: The Movie (2011), Lesbian Vampire Killers, Trimming the Faat, and Planet 51 among many other major acts.
Talking of the Tv shows that this star has featured in will bring an endless line stretch. However, picking only the major ones, we have Porters, Are You Being Served?, Drunk History, Catherine Tate’s Nan, Agatha Raisin, Romans Empire, among many others.
Mathew Horne Age
How old is Mathew Horne? Mathew is 44 years old as of September 2022. She was born on September 6, 1978, in Burton Joyce, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England. In addition, Mathew celebrates his birthday on September 6th every year.
Mathew Horne Girlfriend | Wife
Horne is not yet married. However, in August 2018, rumor had it that Mathew was seeing his girlfriend, actress Evelyn Hoskins. In addition, it is said that the two lovers tied the knot back in August after he was seen with a Wed-looking ring on a Morning show.
Mathew Horne Family | Kids
Horne was born Mathew Frazer Horne, the son of Brian Horne (father) and Glenis Reynolds (mother). In addition, Mathew has a brother, Daniel Horne who is autistic. However, no kids have yet been mentioned under his name. We will update you as soon as we get more information on this field. If you have more information on this kindly inform us through our comment box. Thanks for being part of oneworldinformation.com.
Matthew Horne Education
Horne joined Burton Joyce Primary School for his primary education. While there, Matt played in goal for Notts County juniors. Thereafter, he joined Southwell Minister School to study his A-level in Performing Arts. In addition, he has a degree in drama from the University of Manchester.
Matthew Horne’s Net Worth
Horne has an estimated net worth of $215 million. This income cuts across all fields in his career.
Mathew Horne Television Shows
- 2001 Noble and Silver: Get Off Me! as Housemate
- 2002 Being April as Whiffy
- 2004–2007 The Catherine Tate Show
- 2004 Teachers as Ben Birkett
- The Smoking Room as Dominic
- Doc Martin as Ed Johnson
- 2005 Carrie & Barry as Adrian
- Our Hidden Lives as Davy
- Nathan Barley as Shop Assistant
- Blessed as Matt
- 2006 Losing It as Mike
- 2007 Roman’s Empire as Leo
- 2007 The Kylie Show Paul
- Robin Hood as The Fool
- Big Brother’s Big Mouth as Guest Presenter
- 2008 Big Brother:Celebrity Hijack as Presenter
- The Passions of Girls Aloud
- Fairy Tales as Dean Gruff
- 2009 Horne & Corden
- Phineas and Ferb as Blay’n
- 2010 Worried About the Boy as Jon Moss
- Miss Marple as Bill Eversleigh
- Chekhov Comedy Shorts as Lomov
- 2011 Sounds from the Cities
- 2012 Sinbad as Philippe
- 2012–2014 Bad Education as Shaquille Fraser
- 2013 Death in Paradise as Leo Downs
- Playhouse Presents as Johnny
- 2014–present Agatha Raisin as Roy Silver
- 2014–2015 Catherine Tate’s Nan as Jamie Taylor
- 2015–2017 Drunk History
- 2016 Are You Being Served? as Young Mr Grace
- Dating in the Dark as Narrator
- 2017 Porters Mark
- 2019 Dad’s Army: The Lost Episodes Private Walker