Tom Holland Biography
Thomas Stanley Holland, popularly known as Tom Holland is an English actor and dancer born on June 1, 1996, and started acting in 2008. He gained recognition in 2012 after featuring in The Impossible (2012) and further gained further worldwide recognition for playing Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
After his debut, he has been featuring in big films. He also played Peter Parker in the iconic film, ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017). Other big projects include Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).
The superstar started acting at age 12 where he played Billy Elliot the Musical, a film which eventually had the opportunity to meet the then Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Gordon Brown. At the same age of 12, he made his first appearance on Television in an interview session with Channel 5.
Tom Holland Age
Holland was born on June 1, 1996, in Kingston upon Thames, London, England, United Kingdom. He is 23 years of age as of June 2019.
Tom attended Donhead Catholic preparatory School in Wimbledon, South London. He later joined Wimbledon College until December 2012. He thereafter joined The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology where he enriched his profession.
Tom Holland Family
Tom was born to Nicola “Nikki” Elizabeth, a photographer and Dominic Holland, a comedian, and author. His paternal grandfather was born in the Isle of Man while his grandmother Tipperary, Ireland. He has three younger brothers; Twins Harry Holland and Sam Holland born in 1999 and Paddy Holland born in 2004.
Tom Holland Height
Height: 5ft 7 (170.2 cm)
Tom Holland Girlfriend|Relationship
Tom is best known for his roles in Spiderman but it seems like now everyone’s eyes are on him when he decided to surprise everyone with his girlfriend. Since everybody had related the close working relation of Holland and co-host Zendaya, it was a shock when he had a bang on media with his mystery blonde woman, Olivia Bolton. However, it has also been a shock to me when I realized that the two have been childhood friends. The media had the perfect capture of the two while at the British Summer Time Hyde Park Festival in London. The Two held hands as they took drinks signaling their Romantic involvement.
Tom Holland Movies
- The Impossible
- How I Live Now
- Billy Elliot the Musical Live
- In the Heart of the Sea
- Captain America: Civil War
- Edge of Winter
- The Lost City of Z
- The Current War
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Avengers: Endgame
- Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Spies in Disguise
Tom Holland Awards
- 2017: Choice Summer Movie Actor, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Teen Choice Awards
- 2017: Best Performance by a Younger Actor, Captain America: Civil War, Saturn Awards.
- 2017: Rising Star Award, British Academy Film Awards.
- 2016: Breakthrough Performance of the Year, Captain America: Civil War, Golden Schmoes Awards
- 2013: Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actor, The Impossible, Young Artist Awards
- 2013: Best Male Newcomer, The Impossible, Empire Awards.
- 2013: Young British Performer of the Year, The Impossible, London Film Critics’ Circle Awards.
- 2013: Breakthrough Performance – Male, The Impossible, National Board of Review.
- 2012: Spotlight Award, Hollywood Film Awards.
- 2012: Special Merit, St. Louis Film Critics Association.
- 2012: Best Youth Performance in a Lead or Supporting Role – Male, Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards.
- 2012: Best Youth Performance, Nevada Film Critics Society.
Tom Holland Networth
Holland has an estimated net worth of $4 Million. His wealth is attributed to his acting profession. The young star started acting at age 12 and so much is expected of him in terms of Income flow. His net worth will always be updated.