Victoria Principal Biography
Victoria Principal is an American-born actress, author, and entrepreneur. She is also the eldest daughter of the United States Airforce sergeant Victor Rocco Principal. Despite her birth in Japan, Victoria has grown in different places given the nature of her father’s job. These include; London, Puerto Rico, Florida, Massachusetts, and Georgia, among others.
Principals retired from acting and left Hollywood to pursue her passion for skincare. Nevertheless, she moved from that as well and is now focused on her philanthropic efforts. Victoria is famous for her role as Pamela Barnes Ewing on the long-running soap opera Dallas. She also featured in the films The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean and Earthquake.
She began her career in Television commercials first appearing at the age of 5. After she graduated from South Dale Senior High School in 1968, she joined Miami-Dade Community College with the intention of studying medicine. However, a few months before completing her first year of studies, Victoria was seriously injured in a car crash while driving home from school. The other driver was convicted of drunk driving serving a jail term.
Victoria Principal’s Career
After spending several months recovering from the accident bruises, she was forced to take her first year of studies afresh. However, after a period of serious introspection, she drastically changed her life by relocating to New York City to pursue acting. She studied privately with Jean Scott in London later relocated to Los Angeles.
In 1970, Vicky relocated to Hollywood winning her first film role as Marie Elena, a Mexican mistress in 1972 John Huston’s The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean. From this film, she earned a Golden Globe nomination as the most promising newbie.
Considering her positive entrance into the acting career, her role was magnified by writer John Milius. During this course, Warren Cowan flew in, introduced himself to Victoria, and offered her a free presentation for the next year. Later in 1973, she featured in Naked Ape, and also appeared nude in the September 1973 issue of Playboy to promote the film.
Victoria Principal Age
How old is Victoria Principal? Victoria is 72 years old as of 2022. She was born on January 3, 1950, in Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan. She was born as Vicki Ree Principal. In addition, she celebrates her birthday on January 3rd every year.
Victoria Principal Husband
Vicky was first married to actor, Christopher Skinner in 1978. They married for a short while before divorcing in 1980. She further married her second husband a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Harry Glassman in June 1985. They also divorced in December 2006.
Victoria Principal Family
Vicky Principal is the firstborn daughter of her mother, Ree Veal, and father, Victor Principal, a renowned United States Airforce sergeant Victor Rocco Principal.
Victoria Principal Net Worth
Vicky Principal has an estimated Net Worth of over $250 Million, earning an annual income of $12 million dollars. She gains her wealth from her diverse career as an American actress, author, and businesswoman. She also owns 8 luxurious cars worth $2 million and 3 houses worth $85 Million.
Victoria Principal Movies
- 1973 Love, American Style as Valerie Stephens
- 1973 Love Story as Karen
- 1974 Banacek as Brooke Collins
- 1975 Last Hours Before Morning as Yolanda Marquez
- 1977 Fantasy Island as Michelle
- 1977 The Night They Took Miss Beautiful as Reba Bar-Lev
Victoria Television shows
- 1979 Greatest Heroes of the Bible as Queen Esther
- 1979 Hawaii Five-O as Dolores Kent Sandover
- 1980 Pleasure Palace as Patti Flynn
- 1982 Not Just Another Affair as Dr. Diana Dawson
- 1982 Fridays as Herself
- 1987 Mistress as Rae Colton
- 1989 Naked Lie as Joanne Dawson
- 1989 Blind Witness as Maggie Kemlich
- 1990 Sparks: The Price of Passion as Patricia Sparks
- 1991 Don’t Touch My Daughter as Linda
- 1992 The Burden of Proof as Margy Allison
- 1992 Seduction: Three Tales from the ‘Inner Sanctum’ as Patty/Sylvia/Joan/Lisa
- 1993 River of Rage: The Taking of Maggie Keene as Maggie Keene
- 1994 Beyond Obsession as Eleanor DiCarlo
- 1994 Home Improvement as Les Thompson
- 1995 Dancing in the Dark as Anna Forbes
- 1996 The Abduction as Kate Finley
- 1997 Love in Another Town as Maggie Sorrell
- 1999 Tracey Takes On…as Herself
- 1999 Just Shoot Me! as Roberta
- 1999-2001 Jack & Jill as Mrs. Cecilia Barrett
- 1999, 2000 Family Guy as Pamela Ewing/Dr. Amanda Rebecca
- 2000 Providence as Donna Tupperman
- 2000 The Practice as Courtney Hansen
- 2000-2001 Titans as Gwen Williams
- 2004 Dallas Reunion: The Return to Southfork as Herself / Pamela Barnes Ewing