Creflo Dollar Biography
Creflo Dollar born Creflo Augustus Dollar Jr., is an American televangelist, founder, and senior pastor of World Changers Church International (WCCI) in College Park, Georgia. However, he is also a renowned actor having featured in Changing Your World (1990), Pastor Brown (2009), and Domestic Silence (2010).
He also leads the Creflo Dollar Ministerial Association, the former International Covenant Ministries, Creflo Dollar Ministries, and Arrow Records.
International Covenant Ministries (ICM), is a covenant fellowship of affiliated ministries that grind to assist ministers, pastors, and churches large and small in the fulfillment of their God-given visions. He also hosts a morning sermon broadcast for Changing You World on BET for “Morning Inspiration” at 8et, 7ct
Dollar graduated in 1984 with a B.S. in Educational Therapy and later went for a master’s and a doctorate degree in counseling. Later, he went to work at Brawner Psychiatric Institute in Atlanta.
Although Creflo was “raised in the church,” he did not become born again until the summer after his first year at West Georgia College in Carrollton, Georgia.
During a visit to a Bible study on the campus of Georgia Tech in Atlanta, he gave his life to Christ. However, it was never his desire to become a minister one day. Instead, he planned on becoming a professional football player.
“There was never any doubt that one day I would play pro ball,” he quoted. “God, however, had a different course for my life. I ended up getting injured and sitting on the bench for much of my college career.”
As he recovered from the injury, Creflo Dollar began witnessing to students on campus. Within no time, Ken, his college roommate, and Dollar were running a Bible study in their dorm room. This weekly Bible study was known as “World Changers Bible Study.” with 1981 marking the official beginning of Creflo Dollar’s life in ministry.
Their teachings caught the attention of students who were in search of answers to life’s questions, and attendance quickly grew to over 100 people. One of the students Creflo Dollar led to the Lord was Taffi Bolton, who became his wife five years later. His wife of 17 years, Taffy Dollar, is now an ordained Minister.
Many of his preceding works, among them The Anointing to Live, Understanding God’s Purpose for the Anointing, and The Divine Order of Faith. All these have been added to the curricula of Christian colleges across the United States.
His latest records, The Image of Righteousness, Lord Teach Me How to Love and No More Debt! have got very positive reviews both nationally and internationally.
Furthermore, Dr. Dollar is the publisher of Changing Your World Magazine, a monthly publication with over 50,000 subscribers, and The Reservoir, a quarterly resource magazine for ministers and ministry leaders.
Creflo Dollar Age
How old is Creflo Dollar? Dollar is 60 years old as of 2022. He was born on January 28, 1962, in College Park, Georgia, United States. In addition, he celebrates his birthday on the 28th of January every year.
Creflo Dollar Wife
Dollar is currently 17 years in marriage with his wife, Taffi Dollar. Creflo and Taffi have five children namely; Gregory Dollar, Lauren Dollar, Alexandria Dollar, Jeremy Dollar, and Jordan Dollar.
Creflo Dollar House and Jet
Dollar owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and high-end real estate including a million-dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5 million home in Demarest, New Jersey.
Creflo Dollar Net Worth
Dollar has an estimated net worth of $27 million. His income is mainly from his successful career as a televangelist and author.
Creflo Dollar Books
- Walking in the Confidence of God in Troubled Times
- You’re Supposed to Be Wealthy
- The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor: God’s Plan for Debt-Free Money Management
- Live Without Fear: Learn to Walk in God’s Power and Peace
- No More Debt!: God’s Strategy for Debt Cancellation
- Total life prosperity
- Winning in troubled times
- Real Manhood: Being the Man-God Made You to Be
- Understanding God’s Purpose for the Anointing
- Successful Family: Everything You Need to Know to Build a Stronger Family
- Answers awaiting in the presence of God
- How to Trouble Your Trouble
- Uprooting the Spirit of Fear
- In the Presence of God: Find Answers to the Challenges of Life
- Successful Family-Before the Ring: Teacher
- S.o.s. Help! My Flesh Needs Discipline
- Covenant Connector: How to Get Connected to the Promise of God Through the Tithe
- God Vs. Religion: 10 Reasons to Break Free from the Bondage of Religious Tradition
- Rightness Vs. Righteousness
- Live Without Fear: Learn to Uproot the Spirit of Fear and Walk in God’s Power and Peace
- Not Guilty: Experience God’s Gift of Acceptance and Freedom
- Breaking Out of Trouble: God’s Failsafe System for Overcoming Adversity
- Successful Family-Marriage Enhancement: Teacher
- Successful Family-Family Planning and Children: Teacher
- Image of Righteousness: You’re More Than You Know
- Claim Your Victory Today: 10 Steps That Will Revolutionize Your Life
- Successful Family-Secret to a Healthy Family: Teacher
- Making a Go of It Resource Guide 5
- Winning in Relationships: Section Two from Winning In Troubled Times
- Winning Over Negative Emotions: Section Three from Winning In Troubled Times
- 8 Steps to Create the Life You Want
- Miracle of Debt Release
- Why I Hate Religion: 10 Reasons to Break Free from the Bondage of Religious Tradition
- Anointing to Live
- God’s Healing Word
- How to Get Out of Debt God’s Way–15 pack
- Love, Live, and Enjoy Life
- How to Obtain Healing
- El Shaddai: The God Who Is More Than Enough
- Power of God’s Grace
- Successful Family- Making a Go of It: Teacher
- Your Personal Anointing: Discover the Power to Live in Victory
- Effective Faith: 10 Steps That Will Revolutionize Your Walk With God
- Kidz Faith Songs
- Sex and Dating for Teens
- Renewing Your Mind
- Daily Faith Confessions
- 5 Steps to Complete Salvation
- Exposing the Spirit of Competitive Jealousy
- Capturing the Reality of Heaven and Hell
- Experiencing God’s Love