Txunamy is an American actress and social media personality. She has grown much fame as an Instagram star, YouTuber, model, and TikToker for being a member of the popular social media family named Familia Diamond.
The family has gained a huge fan base and enjoys more than 4 million subscribers and more than 500 million views on the videos uploaded on the channel titled Familia Diamond. She started acting and modeling at a very young age and has been flourishing in the fields ever since.
As an actress, she has been a part of various projects which include the likes of Mani, Chicken Girls, Jam Jr., Jingle Bells, Baby Doll Records, and many others.
She also started modeling when she was quite young and has endorsed a bunch of brands, such as Nike, over the years. Txunamy’s eponymous YouTube channel was created on March 19, 2015, and she has uploaded several videos based on makeup, challenges, pranks, and other things from her daily life.
She has also collaborated with various artists including Coco Quinn, Ava Marie Foley, Lexy Kolker, Hayley LeBlanc. Piper Rockelle and Mason McNulty have also assisted her in content creation.
Moreover, Txunamy has amassed an impressive fan base for herself on social media with more than 2.4 million followers on her official Instagram account, more than 150k followers on her another Instagram account, more than 4.5 million followers on TikTok, more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 10k followers on Facebook, and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Txunamy Birthday | Age
She was born on March 23, 2009, in California, United States of America. As of 2019, she is 10 years old.
Txunamy was born to her father, Sdiezzel, a Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Instagram Star, and Patriarch of Familia Diamond. Her mother, Esthalla is also Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Instagram Star, and matriarch of Familia Diamond. She is of Asian-Filipino descent.
Solage Ortiz, Younger Sister, Social Media Personality, Actress, YouTuber, Ranger Ortiz (Younger Brother), Social Media Personality, Instagram Star.
– Diezel Ortiz (Younger Brother), Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Instagram Star,
Naiomy Ortiz (Older Half-Sister), Social Media Personality, TikTok Star.
Suri Belle (Younger Cousin), Social Media Personality, YouTuber.
The young star has attended a school and has also uploaded a couple of videos on her YouTube channel based on her school life.
The Lil star has not yet engaged herself in love affairs. However, as she gets into her teenage, we will be on the check to update more on this side of her life. You can even comment if you have any additional information that can make our article more informative.
Txunamy First Web Show
She made her first web show appearance by playing the role of Brittany in an episode, titled Sleepover, of the comedy series, Mani, in September 2017. Directed by This cast also featured famous stars like Hayley LeBlanc, Lawrence Wayne Curry. On the list were also Rosie De Candia, Amber Kellehan, Piper Rockelle, and Andriana Manfredi working under producer Mitch Parks
Txunamy Best Known For
- As a member of the famous social media family named Familia Diamond, a family partnership, the YouTube channel titled Familia Diamond created on October 10, 2017, promoted her. The channel has accumulated more than 4 million subscribers and more than 500 million views on its videos while the family’s Instagram account has attracted more than 200k followers.
- Txunamy has been cast as Brittany /Britney in the comedy web series, Mani
- Casting the role of Brittany in a few episodes of the teen drama web series, Chicken Girls. She featured Annie LeBlanc, Hayden Summerall, Brooke Elizabeth Butler, Madison Lewis in the series. On the list, we also have Indiana Massara, Dylan Conrique, Riley Lewis, and Aliyah Moulden
- Featuring in the music series, Jam Jr., whose lead actors include Hayley LeBlanc, Gavin Magnus, and John Legend
- Having amassed a huge social media fan base on her social media accounts. This includes more than 2.4 million followers on her official Instagram account, more than 150k followers on her another Instagram account, more than 4.5 million followers on TikTok, more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 10k followers on Facebook, and more than 10k followers on Twitter
Txunamy Brand Endorsements
The young star has done endorsed a number of brands including Nike, Kardashian Kids’, GUESS Kids’, OshKosh B’gosh, GapKids, and HM Kids’.
Moreover, she also does brand endorsement and promotions through her social media. Some of these brands include Mattel, Walmart, Nina Kids Shoes, Huda Beauty, Royal Rascals Apparel, The Red Balloon Childrenswear, Dezzys, and INSTYLE MOM.
Txunamy Personal Trainer
Young Txunamy stays fit and healthy by leading an active life.
- She showed an interest in fashion when she was just around 2 years old.
- At the age of 4, Txunamy was already on the runway.
- She has always longed to become a model and an actress ever since she was a child.
- Her own YouTube channel was created on March 19, 2015. and the videos on the channel have attracted more than 80 million views.
- Txunamy has appeared in a number of editorials and magazines such as Vogue, Glamour, and Hollywood Life.
- Her Instagram account was created by her mother in the year 2014.
- She has a lot of love for the singer and actress, Selena Gomez, and Txunamy has also credited her as her inspiration.
- In 2017, she featured in a music video for Jingle Bells.
- Txunamy has also been featured in an episode of the family series, Baby Doll Records, in July 2018.
- The first video that was uploaded on Familia Diamond on October 29, 2017, had the headline “What happened to Txunamy?? YOU WON’T BELIEVE IT!!”. In addition, the videos on the channel usually revolve around challenges, pranks, and the daily life of the members of Familia Diamond.
- She has an inner bond with stars such as Coco Quinn, Ava Marie Foley, Lexy Kolker, Ava Kolker, Hayley LeBlanc, Piper Rockelle, and Mason McNulty.
- Txunamy’s merchandise platform has also been made available for her fans and supporters to buy online.
- Critics have often criticized her parents for bringing her into so much spotlight claiming that such an upbringing might ruin her childhood and simply add pressure on her as a child to achieve more and more.
Txunamy Net Worth
Despite her young age, Txunamy’s Net worth is believed to be over $500,000. Amazingly, she also has an online store where you can buy some of her products. such as phone cases and T-shirts and Sweatshirts.
Txunamy Physical Statistics
- Build Slim
- Height 4 ft 7 in or 139.5 cm
- Weight 35 kg or 77 lbs
- Hair Color Dark Brown
- Eye Color Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Dimpled smile
- Slightly wavy hair
- Pierced ears
- Pointed chin
- Lean body